Today, I wanted to do a quick tutorial on the Twitter advanced search function that is the feature that some of you know about some of them do not. But it is a very powerful tool that allows you to find any given tweet that you might be looking for.
On your Twitter timeline, there are lots of tweets, and finding a specific tweet among them is a mess. With Twitter’s advanced search you can find exactly what you are looking for. So, let’s go in deep and try to find everything about Twitter’s advanced search.
What is Twitter Advanced Search?
Well, Twitter’s advanced search function allows you to search very specifically through any account for any tweet. According to Twitter’s data, 6000 tweets are taken every second and 500 million a day. In such a situation, if you want to find a tweet, it is impossible to find it, that’s why Twitter launched an advanced search feature so that you can see any tweet in one click.
If you are a blogger, SEO expert, or digital marketer then twitter advanced search gives you a lot. If you use this tool in an appropriate way then you can generate lots of leads and also sick tons of traffic on your website. I must say, it is far better than any paid keyword planner tool.
I hope you understand what Twitter’s advanced search is. Basically, Twitter uses its database to find out the result.
How to use Twitter’s advanced search option?
Before proceeding further, you should be clear that the Twitter advanced feature is available for both mobile and desktop versions. In mobile, you do not get any separate for it, but on desktop, you get a separate for it from where you can search Advanced.
Here, are some steps that how you can use the Twitter Advanced Search function on your smartphone:
- If you want to use this feature on your smartphone, then open “twitter.com/search advanced” in your browser or click on this link.
- Now search for any keyword or related word related to whatever tweet you have to search and then Twitter will show you the results by refining it.
Steps to use the Twitter Advanced Search function on your PC or desktop
- On the desktop on the left side, you will find the standard ‘search bar.
- After this, click on the option of “search filter”, which will show the result on the top-right corner of your screen.
- Now, hit on the “advanced search” tab.
- In the last step, follow the same things that we have mentioned for the mobile version.
How to use Twitter Advanced Search for lead generation?
Let’s say you have a furniture store or an electronic store. By the way, I am just giving an example so that I can make you understand, also assume that you are a local business that works in a city.
Before getting into detail, you have to think about what is the potential keyword or Hagtags your might be using on Twitter. As we know, Twitter is a platform where people use to share their opinion, experiences, and if you can figure out these things then you can connect make thousands of dollars in a day.
Here, are the steps that help you in lead generation through Twitter Advanced Search:
- On the top-right corner, you will get the search box. Firstly, put your niche keyword and hit enter on your keyboard.
- Now, You can see the “Search filter” tab.
- Select the location and people from where you want to generate leads.
- Now, click on the Advanced Search option.
- Here, you can get all the filter options as shown in the figure.
- Fill out all options and hit the search button.
- You can see lots of tabs there and you have to click on the Latest tab for better results.
- You can interact with needy people and also offer discounts and offers to the client and it enhances the chance of a conversion.
If you are a blogger, marketer, or businessman, then Twitter advanced search feature is a very powerful tool for you, just have to use it properly. In this article, we told you what Twitter Advanced Search is, how you can use it, and how you can implement and earn earnings in your business.